Robin Hood Caravan Park

Robin Hood Caravan Park
Luxury Caravans for hire and sale

Wednesday, March 13

Dear Diary....

And still I haven't completed the inventory.

I have, though, found the perfect time to blog. The fifteen minutes I get to myself whilst waiting for littlemiss7 to fall to sleep is all I need to collect my thoughts on the day.

The snow has forced a paperwork day. Bills paid, filing complete and some SEO work on the website. All those things that the guests don't see but all vitally important to the smooth running of the park.

Damian is defrosting by the fire having done a late check of all the caravans ensuring all the water is off. With 10 caravans being let from tomorrow I can only hope and pray that all the pipes survive the night.

Maybe tomorrow the inventory will be completed....

No comments:

Post a Comment